Sunday, November 16, 2008

When times are bad

When times are bad, what should I be doing? This is the common question in most of our mind. Should I look for a better job? Should I be complaining everyday? .....

My advice is rather simple:-

1. Improve yourself, be it command of languages or communication skill.

2. Love yourself more. Pamper yourself by going holidays. If money is a concern, why not have holidays locally?

3. Contact all your existing friends or those who have not been contacting for a long time. Probably there would be some business proposition or career advancement opportunities.

4. Do not spend too much money on unnecessary things.

5. Don't go for big car.

I went through late 80s and late 90s. Those were the times we had financial turmoil. I am sure this crisis would go away, probably after 1 year.

The most important thing is that you must remain positive and optimistic. Nothing could make you inferior.

No comments: