Saturday, October 17, 2009

Juicing (2)

Water Melon Juice & Green Apple Juice

I have tried this many times.

Whenever I feel that I am going to have fever (my temperature goes up), I would buy half (if not one) a water melon and juice it. Then I drink the juice.

After that I would swallow a few tablets (5 to 10) of Yin Qiao (银翘片) and go to sleep. Of course if possible I would not switch on the air-cond the whole night.

The next morning I would be ok.

Well, water melon has got good cooling effect. It is good if your body is heaty. Another type of juice which I like most is apple juice. Just go and buy green apples (need not be expensive), peel off the skin and juice it. Usually I use 5 apples each time.

The effect of green apples is excellent. For those who have constipation problem, it would help you. The effect is quite mild and you know, if you eat lots of apple or drink lots of apple juice, it is ok to your body. It is neither heaty nor too cooling. (For water melon, it is very cooling.)

If you have fever problem, besides drinking water melon juice, green apple juice would also be good.

No comments: